• Multi-use facility addition to the South of the existing High School Gymnasium.
• Main level floor area = 36,668 sq. ft.
• Second level floor area = 10,214 sq. ft.
• Total proposed addition area = 46,882 sq. ft.
• 100' x 240' High bay field house with synthetic turf and multi-sport flooring.
• Two full size courts. One for competition use and the other for multi-sport training.
• 7,600 sq. ft. Fitness Center equipped for strength, injury prevetion and cardio training.
• Dedicated wrestling room on the second level overlooking the Field House.
• Batting cages for Baseball/Softball in Wrestling Room off-season.
• Indepenent main entrance for security and flexibility of usage times.
• Prominent recognition entry hall celebrating supporters.
1. To provide stop gap funding for basic needs of any and all sports programs within the BHS Athletic program.
2. To provide a vehicle for communication and fellowship between the BHS athletic coaching staff and the community.
3. To assist with long term funding projects for the various high cost items that arise within the BHS Athletic program.
Copyright © Burlington High School Athletic Association. All Rights Reserved.